So... basically. I've been going down on a spiral. Some days are good. Some days are, well, not. And just because some days are good, doesn't mean that the bad days can be overlooked as nothing, as takde pape lah tu. It doesn't work that way & that's something I need to constantly tell myself. It's real. Don't sweep it under a rug. Don't undermine it.

It doesn't matter if ~you~ think it's something trivial (it might not be trivial, your mind tryna fck you up even more). It's a real problem.

The thing is, I don't know what is the root of the problem. It is all tangled up in a web of confusion. In a series of question marks. In a heap of anxiety. Blergh. I am constantly bothered by it. I would be, up until I got some answers. Until I can get it off my chest. Which is, another problem.

I... don't have that privilege anymore. 

No comments: